Beginning With What You Have
- Consultation and placement of existing furnishings to update and enhance.
- Photography of before and after spaces.
- Integration and placement moving fees may apply.
Conceptualizing DESIGN ICING™
- Review architectural drawings.
- Measured and scaled rooms with furnishing options.
- Proposed design sketches may be presented.
Recommending DESIGN ICING™ Additions
- Provide actual samples when available.
- Furnishings may be ordered or may be available from the floor ‘as is’.
Developing DESIGN ICING™ Master Plan
- Research, custom design, finish and furnishing specifications matching client’s budget as closely as possible. (Note: unforeseen costs do sometimes occur.)
- Design plan to be agreed upon by written agreement, and any changes to the plan will also be by written agreement.
Management of the DESIGN ICING™ Master Plan
- Order and track, schedule, inspection, delivery, installation, and placement.
"...Marcia focused more energy and resources on the rooms we prioritized and collaborated with us on some rooms while independently furnishing others. We’d highly recommend her to anyone seeking a creative, customized, and client-focused approach to design."
Kristy Huffman & Jonathon Sipling